Monday, January 2, 2012

#3 of 100 Series 'Michelle'

After finishing 'Plein Air 100 Series' #2 this afternoon around 3pm, I headed out for inspiration to start #3.  After a few stops at various locations, Pajaro Dunes, Sunset Beach, Taylor Farms (all just down the street), I ended up at the bluff at La Selva Beach (where the train goes by).  There on the bluff, in just the right light, I found my next inspiration.  #3 -  'Michelle'.  Thank you Michelle!

Michelle let me take several pictures and we struck up a conversation.  Never let an opportunity pass and this one is a good one.  Michelle, it turns out, lives in La Selva Beach and is just beginning her artistic journey.  She showed me several paintings she did in acrylic on her iphone right there on the cliff.  She asked if she and her friend could call me with art related questions.  I said, of course, and offered for us all to paint together.  Without skipping a heartbeat, she said YES! I think an impromptu art group may have just started.


No comments:

Post a Comment